28th October 2015
King Philippe & queen Mathilde invited a group of succesful young professionals to have dinner with them at the royal palace.
- Soprano Jodie Devos
- VDAB spokesperson Shaireen Aftab
- Magnum photographer Bieke Depoorter
- President of "Jong Voka" Giulia Van Waeyenberghe
- Sébastien Detaille, CEO of "Real Impact Analytics"
- Joan Condijts, editor of financial newspaper "L'echo"
- Sofie Foets, president of "ToekomstATELIERdelAvenir"
- Thomas Dermine, engagement manager at " McKinsey & Company"
On her father's side, queen Mathilde has four cousins. It isn't clear whether they're in touch with Mathilde since Patrick d...
Each year, Philippe, Mathilde and their children spend a week of skiing holidays in Verbier, Switzerland - just like many other European roy...
As SDG advocate for the UN, queen Mathilde is visited Ghana from the 7th to the 9th of February 2018. She focused on local good practices ...