After a Mathilde Foundation workshop in the morning and a museum visit in the afternoon, Mathilde had another activity at night.
At Laken castle, she and king Philippe hosted a dinner for young talented professionals.
- Alexia Leysen of vegetarian initiative "Dagen Zonder Vlees".
- Julie Foulon, co-founder of "Molengeek", a coworking space in Molenbeek.
- Maxime Parmentier, CEO of The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- Pieterjan Bouten, CEO of software company "Showpad".
- Benjamin Rieder, CEO of eco deliveries "Bubble post".
- Sam Deltour, psychiatrist and Polar explorer.
- Nathalie Crutzen, director of "Smart City Insitute" at Liège university.
- Stephanie De Smedt, editor-in-chief of newspaper "De Tijd".